I am so stuck please help

1. I am so stuck between a spearmint venetia and a spearmint suzannah. The suzannah has a flat strap and pockets on the end much the shape of a large multi pocket with silver tone hardware...
    In venetia i already have a few so i dont really need the style. I think i've decided and then two minutes later i change my mind...help I am sooo stuck. thanks maggie:yahoo:

2. If you already have the venetia, why not try the Susannah? I like that style a lot too. And if it has a flat strap, it should be comfortable to wear. :flowers:

3. I'd go with the Susannah--especially if it's a shoulder strap bag...

4. Love my Susannah - go with something diefferent is you already have Venetia.

5. Just got my Susannah last week and I love it!! I bet it will be beautiful in Spearmint. Go for it!!:yes:

6. Maggie,

In terms of style, Venetia is my favorite from Soft Calf line. It's such a sophiscated bag, I love it! =)

Do you really like Susannah? If yes, go for it. Otherwise, I would get another Venetia.

7. Thank you sooo much..I was having such a hard time..Your input really has helped. maggie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice