I am so SORRY I waited SO LONG to get this bag!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I ordered this bag about 3-4 months ago then cancelled the order,,,(I said I had enough bags LOL) I was on E-Lux Tuesday and I just BOUGHT IT!!! Did not do a RUSH ship on the bag...just did regular 5-7 days...WELL THE BAG CAME friday and I used it Sat & Sun and let me Say " I LOVE IT" :wlae: ....Everyone that has one has said SO MANY great things about it so I thought I would ALSO try it...YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also won these on eBay:yahoo: They came in the mail friday too:graucho: LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Gorgeous!

3. congrats! I love the BH! And I love the shoe too!

4. Cannot go wrong w/ the BH!!!!!!!! Congrats on your new goodies! :yes:

5. :nuts: :nuts: Congrats!!! Very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing!:flowers:

6. Wow, love it.. I feel like I can't resist it anymore.:lol:

7. theyre all so lovely!

8. Congrats!!! I love the BH...isn't it the best bag ever???

9. GET IT !!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Thanks everyone...IT IS SUCH A GREAT BAG...Big but NOT HUGE....fits GREAT on the shoulder...I drink ALOT of water so it is PERFECT to hold my water and all my other stuff when I am out for the day...I always leave my water in the car or make my DH hold it and he gets SO MAD:yes: ....Plus when he holds it he drinks it all:P ....ANYWAY,,,,,,,,,, FOR anyone out there who was THINKING about it..............JUST BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho: YOU will not regret it!!!!!!!!!

10. Congrats on your new purchases! I love the shoes - very cute!!

11. Love the SHOES!!!! :love: and congrats on the BH beauty! :smile:

12. love the shoes!!!

13. hey! your shoes are s0 cute! congrats!:tender:

14. Congrats! The shoes are so cute!

15. I just gotta get that BH now! I can't resist any longer either:tender: It looks so purty!

I am digging those shoes too. Very cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice