I am so screwed!! in a good way

1. Help!! I just told my DH this AM that I was "over" the whole haute couture bag thing, that Coach and ( I confess it) Betsey Johnson are good enough for me, no more Fendis or Chloes and forget about Chanel, that quilted leather is for old ladies....then, just a few minutes ago, FedEx brought me my very first LV!!!! It is a monogram Batignolles and it is breathtaking. I MUST HAVE MORE LV!!!! Any advice?? I don't mind gently used because I like the way the leather ages (my Batignolles is new) so any heads-up about reputable online consignment shops or "second-hand" shops would be gratefully appreciated.:heart: :biggrin:

2. Congrats on your first LV, and a Batignolles no less; great choice. Vuitton is more addicting than potato chips, you can't just have one once you've tasted the 1st.

3. Congrats on your first LV! Watch out; you might get addicted!

let-trade.com - also a great seller, lots of the ladies in the LV forum have bought from him

4. I believe as women we reserve the right to change our minds!! I have also told my husband this same thing.....I do buy my bags second-hand...and can tell you that let-trade is a wonderful place to purchase!

5. Cute story!:lol:

jillsconsignment.com is always a good place to check. Also, annsfabulousfinds.com and thesnob.net.

6. Congrats! The Batignolles is a great bag...I love my BV :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice