I am SO sad :(

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I lost my MJ scarf (the green and purple cartoon cashmere one) and I am very very sad about it. It was always kind of unlucky in the way I almost lost it before. I am normally very careful with my belongings but this scarf just loves to slip away! :crybaby::cry::sad::shucks: The restaurant I was at did not find it and my ride said it wasn't in their car. Am I nuts? It was so warm and big- perfect for winter. *sigh*

2. aw, i'm sorry you lost your mj scarf! :sad:

3. I'm so sorry... I know what it's like to lose something you really love :sad:

4. I feel for you. I lost one of my favorite gold earings. I got home that evening with just one earing. That was a month ago, and I'm still sad over it.

So sorry you lost your MJ Cashmere Scarf.

5. Awww so sorry to hear about you losing your scarf! I totally know how that feels. :cry:

6. I'm sorry to hear you lost your scarf. :sad: :hugs:

7. that's awful! i'm sorry to hear that. there's spring ones coming out. maybe you can replace it with one of those?

8. spring ones!?!? tell me more ;)

9. oh no! i'm so sorry..

10. thank you everyone for the sympathy. the only thing about the spring ones is that i am not sure if they are as big and warm.

11. oh no, that's terrible!! losing a favorite scarf, especially a MJ one is a tragedy. I hope you can find a replacement.

12. does anyone know where they might still be in stock?