I am so sad... sigh

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
I ordered a Sahara First thru Bal LV, it arrived today and it's so terrible.

I'm so sad, the leather is dry and cracked and the end of the tassels looked strange.

And there's like some strange streaks across the front. :yucky:

I'll never buy another bag "blind" again. What should I do now? Do bal stores accept returns and refunds?
:hrmm:

Sigh.. are the tassels suppose to be like that?

and look the leather is cracking! :cry::sad:

Attachments

• IMG_0579.JPG
    IMG_0579.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,617
  • IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,573
  • IMG_0582.JPG
    IMG_0582.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,549
  • IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,569
Oh, I totally see what you mean. The tassels should not be like that, at least i can't seem to have noticed I have seen this on my bags. And the leather looks kind of dry... I'm so surprised because all the 2010 Saharas I have seen so far had really smooth, thick and yummy leather. Too bad:sad:

I'm so sorry !! I'm a recent Balenciaga lover, so I might be wrong, but it doesn't look good to me, I just check the tassels of my bags and they are not like that and the cracking leather is weird too :confused1:

I can't see the pics clearly by my mobile phone. I think the leather looks like my twiggy, as someone has used the bag a long time. So sorry to hear that, I think you'd better give them a call tell them your problems.

I just had to take another look at my Sahara GSH City and nope, the tassel attached to the mirror is not like yours at all. And the leather is nothing like this, no cracks, just smooth and soft. I feel so sorry for you, I know you have been so excited to get this bag:shucks: I would returned it...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I absolutely see what you mean ... the tassels are all sorts of wrong and the leather is awful - I don't think I've ever seen leather like this :sad:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm so sorry to hear this!! I would call your SA at Bal LV and explain. I'm sure they will send you a new one or refund your money if you wish :smile:. Just be positive about the situation and it will all work out.