I am so sad... sigh

^ this is a brand new bag, the leather shouldn't be like that right?

I cant' help looking at the yummy sahara city on ******. Why can't the leather on my first be like that?

I'm so so disappointed. Now how long do I have to wait before I get some help?

^oh no! I really feel so bad for you. Hope you'll get your money back asap.
But by "all stores" do you mean on all continents? Maybe Bal London or another store has one? They can't sell out this fast, can they??

^oh no! I really feel so bad for you. Hope you'll get your money back asap.
But by "all stores" do you mean on all continents? Maybe Bal London or another store has one? They can't sell out this fast, can they??

I think they mean in USA. I think I'm done. I might not even want a Sahara anymore. I don't know. I'm so mad at myself for making this choice to buy it "blind". I'm so kicking myself, I can't think straight.

oh no!!!! don't be sad...if you really must keep it, maybe condition would be good??? I see that the tassels are uneven??, maybe you can cut that end part off??

Maybe you can talk to them and see if you can get your money back..or if you want another color you can exchange for that??

They have to give you your money back if they sent you a damaged bag and can't replace it. Did she say when the manager would be in? You will probabaly have to be on top of it but hopefully it will pay off.

oh no!!!! don't be sad...if you really must keep it, maybe condition would be good??? I see that the tassels are uneven??, maybe you can cut that end part off??

Maybe you can talk to them and see if you can get your money back..or if you want another color you can exchange for that??

If she HAD to keep it, I understand but she paid full price from a boutique.. she shouldn't have to do any alterations :tdown:.

I'm sorry to hear about your new bag. Are you sure they can't replace that? Can they make calls international (Bal stores) too? I just don't understand they shipped such bag where the condition of the leather is already not acceptable (for me)IMO. If only the tassels well it's minor maybe you can live with that but for the leather.......I fully understand how you feel. Wish you all the luck.

Was your First a store display? I have been to Bal LV several times, and everyone there is very nice and helpful, but just looking at your photos that bag looks to me as though it has been handled. The tassles, in particular.

I hope that they work quickly to resolve this for you.

They can only give me store credit. There's no other color that I'm liking now. They can send me extra tassels. But what about the leather? Ohh, what should I do?

Send it back for store credit? Or get it in another color that I don't really want?

They can only give me store credit. There's no other color that I'm liking now. They can send me extra tassels. But what about the leather? Ohh, what should I do?

Send it back for store credit? Or get it in another color that I don't really want?

No, you should definitely not get a color you don't want! I can't believe they can't give you your money back when they, IMO, sent you a defect bag... That is not good CS.

How can they only give you store credit when they sent you such a damaged bag? I dunno.. I would fight that.

No, you should definitely not get a color you don't want! I can't believe they can't give you your money back when they, IMO, sent you a defect bag... That is not good CS.

Agreed. It would be different if they could replace it but they can't. Maybe that's the only bag OP likes. She should not have to settle. I'm sure you if you argue enough you will get your way.