I am so mad!!!

1. I am so mad at Net-A-Porter. I ordered a purse today from them for the first time. I have a PO BOX for my billing address. I contacted them about shipment to a PO BOX but the person I spoke to was in England and wasn't sure about the delivery for the US but she stated they wouldn't ship to PO BOX. So I gave them my sisters' address to ship it to since they require a signature.
    Well I received an e-mail from them stating that since I was a new customer they couldn't authorize shipping to another address. Then they go on to explain that they can't ship to a po box unless there is a recipient there for the package. Which I don't understand... doesn't a Post office worker qualify? Then they end the e-mail saying that if the PO BOX isn't a possibility that I would need to send them another address for them to ship the item to. Which still doesn't make sense since they said no the first time. I e-mailed them a response and my confusion but they haven't gotten back to me which is just as bad. Sorry it's so long...

2. Oh dear. :sad:

Because of CC fraud, I don't think many companies would send online purchases to a P.O. box, to be honest. :shrugs:

Also, because you originally asked for it to be sent to a P.O. box, it's understandable that they are cautious to then agree to ship it to another address.

Companies often take longer to authorise orders from new customers. :yes:

Hopefully, if you state your case and remain calm and polite, they will realise that you are a genuine customer and not a fraudster and you will eventually get your bag.

Good luck! :biggrin:

3. Sorry this happened to you...Sometimes you can get a "regular" address for your PO. I have a PO and an address that UPS is ok delivering to, all I do is add the # of my box beneath the address. Hope it all works out!

4. After 5 e-mails to Net-A-Porter...they finally e-mailed me stating that my bag shipped today. I am so excited...I ordered the Miu MIu nappa leather tote bag for $570 almost 40% off. I can't wait for it to get here.

5. Oh CONGRATS!!!!!! So glad to hear it all worked out...can't wait to see pics of the new Miu Miu!!!!!!

6. I know it's a pain, but they are just trying to be safe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice