I am so immature

Do bodily functions crack you up?

• Teehee you said poo

• I'm a lady, thank you

• You guys are all disgusting

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blair Waldorf

Aug 15, 2006
But I have to ask. Do bodily functions make you laugh? If someone says "harpoon" do you say "tee-hee, poo"? Do you enjoy fart jokes? I know we're all ladies here, and PERSONALLY, I do not endorse such gross vulgarity and crudeness. I **** flowers, so I would't even understand. Just wanted to hear your opinions.

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
Only flowers? ;) :P Anywho, I guess it can tickle me, but I think it's immature to laugh if someone says something like "harpoon". :sad:

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
My husband can belch like no one else I have ever met. We've been together for 10 years, and it still makes me laugh like crazy. Especially when he talks through it....

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Toronto
www.facebook.com
I don't laugh at bodily function sounds, but I still find the word penal to be very funny!

I also find it funny when people use the word 'penetration' when they aren't even talking about sex. (Like "At Macy*s, credit penetration is very important.")

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
Hilarious! I'm *a-hem* in my early thirties and still crack up at farts, burps, etc all the time. Except when PHH does it, that just pisses me off. Strange.