I am so immature

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Do bodily functions crack you up?

1. Teehee you said poo

2. I'm a lady, thank you

3. You guys are all disgusting

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. But I have to ask. Do bodily functions make you laugh? If someone says "harpoon" do you say "tee-hee, poo"? Do you enjoy fart jokes? I know we're all ladies here, and PERSONALLY, I do not endorse such gross vulgarity and crudeness. I **** flowers, so I would't even understand. Just wanted to hear your opinions.

2. hahaha, me too! :roflmfao:

3. Can I pick two? I always put on my ladyface but underneath I'm giggling like a teenager.

4. ^^ hhahhahaha nerdphanie

5. I'm all flowers and pixie farts, thank you.

6. Only flowers? ;) :P Anywho, I guess it can tickle me, but I think it's immature to laugh if someone says something like "harpoon". :sad:

7. I still laugh at the word fart.

Fart. :roflmfao:

8. It's all funny to me! I laugh like a 6 year old!

9. My husband can belch like no one else I have ever met. We've been together for 10 years, and it still makes me laugh like crazy. Especially when he talks through it....

10. I'm prissy that way :shame:

11. I don't laugh at bodily function sounds, but I still find the word penal to be very funny!

I also find it funny when people use the word 'penetration' when they aren't even talking about sex. (Like "At Macy*s, credit penetration is very important.")

12. Honey i poot flowers and all the time. HAHA!

13. Hilarious! I'm *a-hem* in my early thirties and still crack up at farts, burps, etc all the time. Except when PHH does it, that just pisses me off. Strange.

14. Thats why I became a nurse so all day I can talk about the stuff romtoamo

15. It depends on who I'm talking to. If it's my best friends, it doesn't matter what they say.