I am so happy to join Gauffre family again :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After sold my Tessuto E/W Gauffre tote in white few months ago, I was hoping to get another one in black, somehow I have no luck :sad:
    Until this week a Tessuto Gauffre hobo "pop up", honestly I'm not hobo type of girl but with 3rd baby on the way, I am thinking a hobo might be a good diaper bag especially it come with a detachable shoulder strap ;) and I grab it!!! ladies, may I share with you my Tessuto Gauffre Hobo in Sesamo :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. and some modeling pictures, I think it look kind of huge on my 5' petite figure :P

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my soon to be 3 years old insisted to be in the picture :P

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful!!! I love that color and it is a lot bigger than I expected!

4. looks great with the cute little girl!

5. LOVE it!

6. Gorgeous! Where did it turn up?

7. Gorgeous!

8. Beautiful. Looks good on you!

9. #9 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    Where did you get this? I have ALWAYS loved this bag...did I say I LOVE this bag??!!! I mean I TOTALLY LOVE this bag..Looks great on you--congrats!!

10. Thank you luvh!! i agreed, it's lots bigger than i expected too!! i need some time to adjust to it but I AM LOVING IT :heart:

Thank you lpsimer!!!! she's fashioniasta in training!!! :lol:

Thank you ryrybaby

Thank you girlygirl3! i get it from B*nanzle, from a lovely tpfer ;)

Thank you linpaddy

Thank you Wee

Thank you EMMY!! it was from B*nanzle!! I am loving it too!!! seller is a lovely tpfer and she was very helpful ;)

11. congrats

12. Congrats, I had seen it on bonanzle and hoping a tpf'er would get it. Beautiful lil girl!!

13. Very nice! I'm usually not a hobo person either but agree that I like it in that style.