I am so happy... Thanks to all that voted, HUGS!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
    I want to "THANK" each and every one of you for helping me decide which bag to get. This is my first Ebene bag and I am in love. I am so glad that I listened and went with the most votes on another thread that I posted. Funny how I use to hate the Ebene and now I love it :P Got one that is made in France so this makes me even happier. Also got a Red Hippiegal insert and can't wait to try that out, never used one in my other speedies.

Sorry about the blurry pics, broke my digital camera and had to use my iphone, need I say more (lol)

Thanks again, you guys are the BEST!!!

Here she is, speedy #3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. hurray - congratulations on your new damier ebene speedy!

3. Congrats!! I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of your new bag.

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. Yayyy congrats you are going to love this bag!

7. I already do, lol!!! Thanks

8. Now one more thing (lol)
    I am trying to decide on yet another purchase, yes yes already... Tee Hee For my next bag... would you get the Azur speedy 30 ( have the White MC, Monogram 30 and Ebene 30) to kind of complete the set or would you go for a NF MM instead ? Any bag other than the two I mentioned? I know I am a pain in the butt but oh well... some one has to be :girlwhack:

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. I'm so happy for you. This is a beautiful speedy. Enjoy!

12. Congrats! I have three Speedys too! I'm not a fan of the NF. I like the BH for a tote bag and the Galliera PM for a shoulder bag.

13. Congrats!!

14. Very nice! Congrats!

15. Congrats~!