I am so happeeee! Ultimate Spy Score of the Century!!! *yahoo*

etagaya

O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Hi girls!

Happy early Thanksgiving! I am sosososo stoked because I just got my new (to me) Petrol Spy!!!!!!! :yahoo: I won her on ebay for a CRAZY price, which I think I lucked out on because the photos the seller took were quite bad and the flash made the colour look strange. She had even listed the colour as "demin." :P I had been wanting a petrol spy, but didn't want to have to pay through the nose for one. I feel so lucky!!

Anyway, she's here and even more beautiful than I had anticipated. Near mint condition! I put a little Lovin' My Bags moisturizer on her as she was a bit dry at first, but she is now super soft and smashing. :tup:

I hope you like!

Attachments

• CIMG2323.JPG
    CIMG2323.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 113
  • CIMG2313.JPG
    CIMG2313.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 121
  • CIMG2314.JPG
    CIMG2314.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 105
  • CIMG2315.JPG
    CIMG2315.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 66
  • CIMG2322.JPG
    CIMG2322.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 197
Here's a funny pic I took "hugging" her and another one of my two spy loves- Choco and Petrol :smile:

Attachments

• CIMG2325.JPG
    CIMG2325.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 472
  • CIMG2312.JPG
    CIMG2312.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 472
HOLY...guacamole I didn't realize YOu had one that one! I was eyeing it too. Congrats it is soooooo pretty. I love how the pictures came out and love the hugging picture. Thanks to you I'm dreaming of the petrol once again..I NEED to find myself one! LOVE the color LOVE!!!!!!! :tup:

Wow, you are soooo lucky~ I so want a Petrol Spy!!! Congrats on your new addition! As much as I would have love to got my hands on it, at least it went to loving Pf-er!:yes:

Yummy that bag looks delicious, and look at how cute the group shot is - they're friends already! ;) The petrol is still my favorite spy - congrats!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh congrats! I love the petrol and you are really lucky to have gotten your hands on one that is in such good condition. Your spy looks so content in her new owners arms!

Love the hugging pic but now all you need is to post a Fendi Spy Salute pic! I just won a spy off eBay too but it won't be here until next week sometime:sad: I sooooo wanted it for Thanksgiving and to take it shopping this weekend!

Aw, thanks for all the sweet comments, girls. I'm so glad I could share my new toy with you. Kneehighz- I'll keep an eye out for another twin petrol spy for you. Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

:smile: