I am so glad I choose the Dior Guacho rather than the B

1. The Fendi B's have arrived officially in Hong Kong - today was their coming out party ... and I didn't love them like I thought I would ... which really surprised me ... the 'red' looks almost orange ... and the linen shade is more off-white than white (at least that is the way it looked to me) ... and will dirty in about 5 minutes ...i was very disappointed. I did like the black/tan model with the chains ... but not enough to buy it ...

The red DIOR gaucho ... I won't be getting it until March 31st ... but I LOVE IT ... should be worth the wait ...

but I do have to say the Fendi B shoe in black is nice ... waiting for the warehouse to deliver ...

2. Ahhh congrats!

3. Grats! You won't be disappointed. I love my Dior gaucho :love: . My choice was the red/bordeaux too.

4. I think you made the right choice. I love my red gaucho! It is a great bag! Post pics when you get it.

5. Ditto. I have the red gaucho tote and love it.

6. I just received my gaucho tote and I absolutely love it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice