I am so frustrated...need help deciding which Sophia!

I took my large dot op art purple sophia back today also. It was just too big and the shoulder trap was an odd length for me. I tried to shorten it, but it just made a weird loop in the strap. I also had my heart set on a Xbody bag so she went back. I can't believe what I ended up with in return. The poppy gold and purple hippie. I tend to like the gold with the purple, but that of course is personal preference.

I would say hold out to see if they come out with a smaller dotted op art in purple, but you can see how well I held out. Bought the poppy cause I LOVE the purple and I got swayed by the PCE going on right now, couldn't wait.
I wish you luck cause I know it is hard...

I took my large dot op art purple sophia back today also. It was just too big and the shoulder trap was an odd length for me. I tried to shorten it, but it just made a weird loop in the strap. I also had my heart set on a Xbody bag so she went back. I can't believe what I ended up with in return. The poppy gold and purple hippie. I tend to like the gold with the purple, but that of course is personal preference.

I would say hold out to see if they come out with a smaller dotted op art in purple, but you can see how well I held out. Bought the poppy cause I LOVE the purple and I got swayed by the PCE going on right now, couldn't wait.
I wish you luck cause I know it is hard...

Yes, it is hard! The shoulder strap is an odd length so I didn't like that either. Now, I'm thinking,..what about the gray gathered leather sophia with silver hardware??? I could get that and then just wait to see if the purple op art comes out in a different style. I think the style is just beautiful... I could still use the op art purple cosmetic case..it is really pretty! I am driving myself crazy over this!!! Maybe I'll just go back to the store and look at everything again...I really hate being so wishy-washy!!

Yes, it is hard! The shoulder strap is an odd length so I didn't like that either. Now, I'm thinking,..what about the gray gathered leather sophia with silver hardware??? I could get that and then just wait to see if the purple op art comes out in a different style. I think the style is just beautiful... I could still use the op art purple cosmetic case..it is really pretty! I am driving myself crazy over this!!! Maybe I'll just go back to the store and look at everything again...I really hate being so wishy-washy!!

Ya know, I am wishy-washy this PCE also. Don't feel bad about it. I mean we are paying 100s of dollars for bags, get the one you LOVE. I have already returned 2 bags this PCE and the next one I bought had to be shipped and the SA was WONDERFUL. She said and if you don't like this we will return it too. Honestly, try out the bags you like, I LOVED the color of the purple, but couldn't do the bag itself. If it is the bag you LOVE, get it in the color that is most appealing to you, if it is the color you LOVE hold out and get it in the bag you want. I am sure the color purple will come out in other bags since it seems to be the IT color this time around!!

Sorry for the book!

~Julie

I had doubts about Sophia but once I carried her, I realized that she softens up and she's just a lovely bag.

I took the tags of the large Crimson yesterday and I just keep staring at her.

I want the pleated gray one now. REALLY BAD.

Not sure if you have seen the dotted op art hobo?I think it comes in the Purple...It also has 2 straps, 1 for shoulder and possibly 1 for cross-body, not positive though! Sorry you are having such a hard time finding a bag to love.Alot of us go through it and end up returning a bag until we find *the one*!In a way, I'm kind of happy that my dotted op art's handle showed signs of peeling now, because, 1~ I used PCE and 2~ I now have an awesome Leather bag!I have came out of my comfort zone and finally gotten a piece of luxury..I wish you luck on the hunt;)

Not sure if you have seen the dotted op art hobo?I think it comes in the Purple...It also has 2 straps, 1 for shoulder and possibly 1 for cross-body, not positive though! Sorry you are having such a hard time finding a bag to love.Alot of us go through it and end up returning a bag until we find *the one*!In a way, I'm kind of happy that my dotted op art's handle showed signs of peeling now, because, 1~ I used PCE and 2~ I now have an awesome Leather bag!I have came out of my comfort zone and finally gotten a piece of luxury..I wish you luck on the hunt;)

Where did you see the op art hobo? I saw it, but I didn't see that it came in purple at the department stores or coach stores...please let me know if it is something that maybe I could order?? I do like that bag too. I called the coach store today and they were so nice. They said to come in and they would exchange it for whatever I wanted, they wanted me to be happy...problem is, I don't know what I want!!!

Where did you see the op art hobo? I saw it, but I didn't see that it came in purple at the department stores or coach stores...please let me know if it is something that maybe I could order?? I do like that bag too. I called the coach store today and they were so nice. They said to come in and they would exchange it for whatever I wanted, they wanted me to be happy...problem is, I don't know what I want!!!

I'm pretty sure that the convertible hobo doesn't come in the dotted op art purple. I had the same EXACT problem as you. I love the dotted op art purple with the silver hardware - but the large sophia is too big for me. i wish they would've came out with it in the smaller size. I had to pass on it, i decided to wait for a purple in a bag i like.
but anyway while i was in the store my SA searched for the convertible hobo in the purple op art and called JAX for me and it doesn't exist. but they did say it may come out for christmas and added a 'you never know'.

I'm pretty sure that the convertible hobo doesn't come in the dotted op art purple. I had the same EXACT problem as you. I love the dotted op art purple with the silver hardware - but the large sophia is too big for me. i wish they would've came out with it in the smaller size. I had to pass on it, i decided to wait for a purple in a bag i like.
but anyway while i was in the store my SA searched for the convertible hobo in the purple op art and called JAX for me and it doesn't exist. but they did say it may come out for christmas and added a 'you never know'.

Thanks for letting me know...I think I'll go to the store, see if something really excites me and if not, just wait for that perfect bag!

I just called for you and the colors are silver/black, mahogony/brass,silver/silver, and silver/khaki~These are the colors for the conv. hobo, no purple, sorry:sad: If you really love the purple, take a chance on the purple leather sophia..It is a Gorgeous color and the brass hw looks nice on it,imo..I just rather have black with brass myself!!Well, again, good luck and I hope you find something that *wows* you.:smile:

I just called for you and the colors are silver/black, mahogony/brass,silver/silver, and silver/khaki~These are the colors for the conv. hobo, no purple, sorry:sad: If you really love the purple, take a chance on the purple leather sophia..It is a Gorgeous color and the brass hw looks nice on it,imo..I just rather have black with brass myself!!Well, again, good luck and I hope you find something that *wows* you.:smile:

That was so sweet of you to call!! Yes, the purple leather was my first choice, so that's where I'm leaning. I have never had any of the fabric bags, so I should probably stick with leather. I just loved the op art purple!! Thanks again!!