I am so FRUSTRATED.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Aug 2, 2006
I have $$$ in my pocket, some from selling a bag and some my DH gave me...$700 to be exact and I cant find the bag I have been dreaming (ASHER and MAGNOLIA) of for over a year now and I feel like giving up. I searched and searched and searched and just have had no luck, PERIOD!!! :crybaby: During this year of wanting these two styles... Treesje did some changes as most of you Treesje fans know. Sadly when the Cream Magnolia was available to TPF members, I just simply did not have the funds or I would have jumped on it but now I do have the funds... NO LUCK!!!

I love the Asher and Magnolia bags but only like the older shorter thicker handle ones... I am also kind of picky and like the smoother leather, does not matter to me about glaze, etc but I don't want it to look all wrinkled up... this is just my personal taste.

Bottom line is... I have been holding on to my $$$ for a few months and I am not good at this, this is the longest I have ever held off on spending and waiting for a bag to pop up in my entire life. I know I will live (lol) :smile: but its just so heartbreaking ... I really want one and I know I would love it to death. Anyways, I am just starting to think that maybe I should just go buy another brand, bag, etc... I know soon as I do the perfect Asher or Magnolia will pop up and then I wont have the $$$ to grab one and I would :btdh: beat my own A-- You get the point, Tee Hee

What should I do? Should I just buy another brand or would you try to wait it out a little longer? I am just afraid that I will spend a little here and a little there, you know how easy that is to and then I wont have $$$ for nothing.
SORRY THIS IS LONG... I had to vent to my girls, HUGS!!!

I think you should hang onto the money until you find the bag you've been dreaming of. It won't feel half as good to spend it on something else you don't want as badly.

I think you should hang onto the money until you find the bag you've been dreaming of. It won't feel half as good to spend it on something else you don't want as badly.

Thanks fabae for posting and sharing my pain, lol!!! I know... its just so hard, I have waited and waited and I am not sure how often the older styles will turn up on *bay or Bonanzle ? I know for a year now I have hunted for a Cream Magnolia and nothing. I am getting desperate... I even showed my DH (he does heating and air) some pics on here of the Asher and Magnolia and told him if he ever sees his female costumers have either of these bags to ask her if she wants to sell... now how desperate is that :P

What type of Asher are you looking for? Maybe we can help you with that one? I know Aster Alice will have exclusive magnolias available for preorder sometime towards the end of the month too.

From my experience, I have always "tried" to wait for the bag I wanted but just get so impatient, I buy something else. Unfortunately I never seem to be happy with the purchase and murphy's law, the bag I want pops up soon after I make my purchase and I don't have the $ for it.

Good luck!

I too have to weigh in. I have been feeling this way about a Magnolia for sometime now. I would try to hang onto my money eventually something will show up. I think we all feel the your pain.

What type of Asher are you looking for? Maybe we can help you with that one? I know Aster Alice will have exclusive magnolias available for preorder sometime towards the end of the month too.

From my experience, I have always "tried" to wait for the bag I wanted but just get so impatient, I buy something else. Unfortunately I never seem to be happy with the purchase and murphy's law, the bag I want pops up soon after I make my purchase and I don't have the $ for it.

Good luck!

See, you know how I feel :graucho: and I know soon as I spent my $$$ then some GORGEOUS Asher or Magnolia would pop up and I would honestly die.

I am dreaming of a Asher in any color to be honest, as long as its the older style with the shorter handles and the leather don't look all wrinkled up like the newer versions, I prefer the smoother looking leather... glaze or matte does not matter to me because I like both.
The older styles is like in the youtube video I posted but I am sure most of you know that...hee hee.
Thanks so much sweetie for posting, Hugs!!!

Last edited:
I too have to weigh in. I have been feeling this way about a Magnolia for sometime now. I would try to hang onto my money eventually something will show up. I think we all feel the your pain.[/Q

Thanks Sweetie :smile: I know so many of us want these two styles but seem like most want a Magnolia. I would love a Cream Magnolia but gave up on that last year so now I am just hunting for the older Asher styles. Best of luck to us all!!!

Aww I will definitely be on the lookout for you! I do agree with you about the wrinkled leather, I had a oceano magnolia and really didn't care for the wrinkles...JMO

THANKS SO SO MUCH, HUGS HUGS and more HUGS!!!
I dont mind a little leather grain going on but not that real wrinkly look and seems like Treesje is going with that a lot now.

Sorry don't mean to hurt any ones feelings that love this look but its just not for me is all... we are all different, RIGHT :smile:

Don't spend your money! The Asher and Magnolia are both worth waiting on! I'd love a cream color Magnolia as well but there's sure to be an Asher sooner or later.

Hi, Nutz! I think we've all been there. You should consider putting the money in a 30-day bank CD so you won't touch it. The interest won't be great, but at least that will make it unavailable. Then if your dream bag comes along you can put it on a credit card and cash the CD to pay off the card when it comes due.

But don't worry, something will pop up. Seems like every time I'm dreaming of a particular bag, *something* appears eventually.

Have you e-mailed Treesje and asked them to keep an eye out for the bags you want? They're very good about that sort of thing. And I think they get a lot of stuff back in stock that they don't list on their Web site.

Hi, Nutz! I think we've all been there. You should consider putting the money in a 30-day bank CD so you won't touch it. The interest won't be great, but at least that will make it unavailable. Then if your dream bag comes along you can put it on a credit card and cash the CD to pay off the card when it comes due.

But don't worry, something will pop up. Seems like every time I'm dreaming of a particular bag, *something* appears eventually.

Have you e-mailed Treesje and asked them to keep an eye out for the bags you want? They're very good about that sort of thing. And I think they get a lot of stuff back in stock that they don't list on their Web site.

Thanks BigPurseSue, I will give them a call tomorrow ... wont hurt to try, I am willing to do just about anything. I feel so sad, I just want to have one of their bags in either style so bad and would love to be filling my personal items inside as we speak... SIGH!!!