I am so FRUSTRATED.... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh help me! This is the same situation I am in and I did not realize that she started this thread months ago. I do not think I have the patience to hold out! I see now a couple of people even have want ads out. I think I might give up!! I had no idea how long of a road this was gonna be. Maybe I will settle for no. 2, the asher. Just to hold me over until I find a magnolia. I am new to treesje, only have the divino, marley and skylar, but looking to grow the collection. ha ha! what to do, what to do, hmm...............

I feel your pain!!! A couple of months ago there were TWO oceano magnolias on bonanzle and I didn't buy either! Then like two weeks ago there was one and I was staring at it debating and someone bought it as I was looking at it. I honestly could've cried! So I have been on the hunt like crazy. I even emailed Treesje to see if they had any spares, and the only color they have available is Black Shine. I have also found Black Shine on Endless.com and Amazon (as of a couple of days ago) for less than retail if you are interested in black. Anyways, my quest is FINALLY complete. I won a CREAM one on ebay today!! :yahoo: and am on :cloud9:. BUT, I am still searching for either oceano or bordeaux. Good luck with your hunt, it's super frustrating, but will be worth it once you find one! :smile:

Oh yeah, I wanted to add too that when I emailed Treesje, I asked if they were going to be re-releasing this bag at all. She said that it's NOT going to be out in the Fall, but it MIGHT be out in new colors for Spring. She said that they are working on the Spring bags now, so it's not a definite, but at least it's a possibility.

Last edited:
omg denverite! i saw that ebay posting for the cream magnolia yesterday. CONGRATS! i was the one who bought the black shine magnolia on amazon just last night. hahaha! it was 371! so i thought, what the hell, i've been on the warpath for magnolia for THREE months now, i just HAVE to buy it.

i feel for everyone who's been looking for a treesje magnolia. i

omg denverite! i saw that ebay posting for the cream magnolia yesterday. CONGRATS! i was the one who bought the black shine magnolia on amazon just last night. hahaha! it was 371! so i thought, what the hell, i've been on the warpath for magnolia for THREE months now, i just HAVE to buy it.

i feel for everyone who's been looking for a treesje magnolia. i

Oh my gosh, how exciting!! Congrats on yours too, definitely post pics when you get it!!:yahoo: I just checked Amazon and Endless and both are out of stock now, so you must have gotten the last one on Amazon! I guess if anyone else is still interested in Black Shine, Treesje might have a couple left, but I have no idea if they are selling them for full retail or not.

OMG, OMG I cannot believe it! After I posted here I went back to bonanzle for the one hundredth time a day check, and there it was. After months of torture, I can sleep well tonight. I was soooo looking at the one on the bay, I was scared to death of cream and trying to hold out for a darker color. I could have kicked myself too, as I as well passed up both oceano magnolias and another gray shine on bonanzle! Congrats to all of us. The stars aligned tonight! Now I am just scared this is going to send me on a search for another. lol. :yahoo:

OMG, OMG I cannot believe it! After I posted here I went back to bonanzle for the one hundredth time a day check, and there it was. After months of torture, I can sleep well tonight. I was soooo looking at the one on the bay, I was scared to death of cream and trying to hold out for a darker color. I could have kicked myself too, as I as well passed up both oceano magnolias and another gray shine on bonanzle! Congrats to all of us. The stars aligned tonight! Now I am just scared this is going to send me on a search for another. lol. :yahoo:

Thank goodness you didn't give up your search or settle for an Asher (although they are gorgeous)!!! I haven't even gotten mine yet either, and I'm already searching for bordeaux or oceano, lol. I think we've been bitten by the magnolia bug! :nuts: I'm so excited for you to get your bag, it's the best feeling ever finding it after a long, stressful search, lol. :woohoo:

I just sold my Magnolia on ebay and there was no competition for the buyer. I was kind of surprised, given how people are always coming on here lamenting the fact that they can't find one! Super excited for my fellow tPFer who's getting it soon! ;)

I just sold my Magnolia on ebay and there was no competition for the buyer. I was kind of surprised, given how people are always coming on here lamenting the fact that they can't find one! Super excited for my fellow tPFer who's getting it soon! ;)

I couldn't believe it either, I was shocked! I was reading through older threads yesterday and I honestly just feel SO lucky. :girlsigh:

I think the auction style is tough.. I was watching it, got the notification on my iphone that it was ending in 10 minutes and was going to bid in the last few minutes but missed it. Better for the one who did win it I guess :smile:

I should stay out of this thread. It makes me want an Oceano Magnolia....

no kidding. i come back and i hear another twist-of-fate-magnolia-acquisition story. it's fueling my need to get another magnolia. a grey shine or bordeaux, perhaps. congrats to you all ladies! i can't wait to see the reveals.

I ordered a soft grey yesterday, I was willing to pay the full price for it, but when I added it to my cart, it as $180 off!!! It ended up being $400.
It's showing it still in stock if you want me to post a link. Can I get in trouble for that? Not sure if I'm supposed to post in the deal thread.