I am so fickle.... I decided to get a Sabrina this very moment, lol!

Apr 25, 2007
I just bought a bag tonight. see,

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/my-new-bag-plus-load-c-you-wont-344927.html

Well, I also stopped at Macy's where they had all the Sabrinas out on display ( they also had the Legacy )

Well.. I just love the Sabrina but I thought I couldn't order it with PCE so I figured I could get one later hopefully...

Then I get on here and find out I can... :yahoo:

I am so ordering it on Sunday and returning the Bleecker! :roflmfao:

Sorry about being so fickle girls/guys :shame:

I can totally relate to being fickle! I think you will like the Sabrina better than the tote. I tried both on, and think the Sabrina is much more versatile...dress up or down...more classy also.

I haven't seen your other post yet, so I'll have to read it...but... Don't worry about being fickle! I know what you mean, but the reality is these bags cost a LOT, so you want to make sure you get one that you LOVE!! For a while, I was buying bags that I loved the look but didn't necessarily "love" for me, and they just sat there unused because I wasn't comfy carrying it for one reason or the other...some are still in my closet too. I'm trying to be even pickier now rather than just blowing the money for nothing, especially because of the price and the quick outlet transfers. I have to have a good reason to want to buy and keep it at retail or PCE... and know that even if I find the bag to be a pain, that I will at least carry it sometimes. There's just too many bag possibilities, KWIM?? So don't worry! I'll probably join you with the Sabrina order too, although so far this is not one of my fave bags. I've yet to see it in person, though, I don't really know how I would like it. But at the reduced price and PCE, I think I can justify one...if I can just justify having yet another purple/pink color!! :shame: If I don't like it, I will just return it!!

How much are the 2 sizes for Sabrina? I've seen some posts, but I think some are conflicting. I'm thinking that's what I'm going to get this evening when I use my PCE, so I'm interested in style numbers as well if anyone has them...

^^ yeah.. I think so. The more I look at it the more I like it but I think I might just like the metallic ness of it.

when I got it home and put my stuff in one of the straps started to fall off and I hate that so much!

I still might try to find something else metallic too.