I am so excited!! it's raining paddies!!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Oh I am so excited...I just added 3 paddies to my collection, a mousse zippy (been longing for one), and noir and blue jeans moyen satchels!! I have the mousse in my hands and it is lovely...still waiting on the other two!:yahoo:

I think I am done for now! ...until that next zippy comes along. I really love that style.

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
Western NY
Oh, please please share pics -- I'm dying to see someone else's jeans moyen's! And, tell me why you love the zippy so much.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :cutesy: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:
congrats on your new paddies!
:heart: I hope to own a zippy one of these days, too...perhaps in 07???

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
thanks all for your good wishes! the jeans moyen and noir are still in transit but as soon as I have the family together, I will post a picture!
I actually love the zippy's size and shape more than the classic satchel. i love a big bag that is more north south than east west --and this one is perfect--big, but not too big.

+sonja+

Jul 23, 2006
Wow, congrats..!! They all sound lovely, enjoy your mousse zippy and I hope the others will arrive soon :biggrin: Cannot wait to see pictures! :party:
You have amazing collection there:drool:

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
^^ thanks so much gals! The amazing leather on these bags just keeps drawing me in!! But now I must stop or at least for evey new paddy that comes in, one has got to go!!

Star15Rin

MAC Madness!
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
CT
OOOOOOO!!! I am jealous! I need pictures! I love the zippy in Mousse. That is such a beautiful bag!!! Happy Holidays to you haha!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
:yahoo: Congrats Rocker!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!! Yes~ it's definitely raining but more like pouring paddies for you!!!:nuts:

Yves St

Nov 15, 2006
Wow, Merry Christmas!!! I would die for a mousses zippy.....and a jeans moyen satchel....and a noir hehe. Have fun. and pleeeease post pics!