I am SO excited, but... did I do the right thing?

mbamom0103

Dec 29, 2006
Talk about true love on V-day... I just bought a Lockit Vertical from eLuxury, and it arrived today!!! :yahoo: I have a few pre-loved LV pieces (a Zippe wallet, a Drouot, a Luco tote and a vintage Speedy 30), but this is my first brand-spanking-new LV bag, and I absolutely love it! Seeing her look so beautiful and perfect when I pulled her out of the dust cover, I wanted to take great care of her from the start, so I went right in an sprayed all of the leather with Apple leather protectant, and wiped the excess spray off of the mono. canvas with baby wipes. Did I do the right thing, or should I have just left well enough alone? I hope I didn't spray it down too early - what do you think? Thanks for your input, and Happy Valentines Day!!
Tracy

happy valentines to you!!! I love my brand new LV things!!! I love my pre-owned ones too, but the brand new ones are soooo exciting! I think you did fine with spraying; and I'm sure you're okay with the baby wipes, it's just that they are normally used to remove dirt and stains. So, you probably don't need them yet! I adore the Lockit Vertical, it's one of my favorite mono bags! Congrats to you!!!!

Wow!!! Congrats and Happy V-Day!!! :heart:

I personally don't know about the apple stuff since I never used it on my Cabas Piano. I was just really careful with it and the color is now a nice honey. I'm sure it will be fine, according to TPFers who do know!!! :yes: