I am so excited about this find on the bay (instant reveal)

poshcitymom

Point and Click
May 19, 2010
So after I sold my silver vernis spring street, I was missing it, then I started to look for a substitute...but it's difficult to find one in mint condition, then...i found it a few days ago and received it today. I cannot believe such a great handbag I found...Here's my pre-loved Monceau:graucho:

picture.php

Many of the monceau that I saw online had sticky inside pockets being vintage...I checked the date code, it was produced in 2001. The seller obviously took excellent care of the handbag. The leather has almost no scratches. The outside leather was treated and smelled good. The craftmanship of the older LV speaks for itself. I am no authenticator but I was pretty sure it was authentic. Came with strap (perfect condition, brass still shiny) and one key, and the packing was impeccable.

I am still searching for the spring street I sold but in better condition. It's tough to find!
Adjusted the strap so it's perfect. I love the fact that this style is cross grain leather and canvas, no valchetta. the strap is very strong and sturdy too. I am a big fan for s-lock. Unfortunately the new styles with s-lock are so $$$...so I look for older styles.

poshcitymom said:
So after I sold my silver vernis spring street, I was missing it, then I started to look for a substitute...but it's difficult to find one in mint condition, then...i found it a few days ago and received it today. I cannot believe such a great handbag I found...Here's my pre-loved Monceau:graucho:

I think I was bidding against u lol how much did u purchase it for if u dont mind me asking?