I Am So Excited About My New Purchase!!!

OMG! Torture. Just when I think I can relax and enjoy my collection, you throw this up my face so I can BURN with envy. breaking commandments left and right here: "though shalt not covet your neighbor's ass, or their Indigo City".

Stunning!!! Now I want to see pics with your gorgeous embellishments. :graucho:

OMG! Torture. Just when I think I can relax and enjoy my collection, you throw this up my face so I can BURN with envy. breaking commandments left and right here: "though shalt not covet your neighbor's ass, or their Indigo City".

Stunning!!! Now I want to see pics with your gorgeous embellishments. :graucho:

:roflmfao: Well it's a good thing you haven't seen my ass!!! It's okay because at least we are following "do unto others as they would do unto you" because I covet yours as well! Thanks for the smiles Deco, once again!!!!
:nuts:

:roflmfao: Well it's a good thing you haven't seen my ass!!! It's okay because at least we are following "do unto others as they would do unto you" because I covet yours as well! Thanks for the smiles Deco, once again!!!!
:nuts:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I don't need to see your ass darlin', I've already been over-abundantly ...er.... blessed in that area, "my cup runneth over," if you know what I mean :graucho:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: I don't need to see your ass darlin', I've already been over-abundantly ...er.... blessed in that area, "my cup runneth over," if you know what I mean :graucho:

:roflmfao:We have to stop meeting like this. People we begin to talk!:roflmfao:

:sweatdrop:
The bag is now showing in tracking, so she should arrive the 6th or 7th! Tha anticipation is killing me!!!