I Am So Excited About My New Purchase!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: Yes, I should go to rehab for Bal addiction. But rehab is for quitters, and I am having too much fun to stop now!!! I set my alarm to get up for the end of this auction this morning, and to my elated surprise no one else bid. So I got this lovely bag for the starting bid. The seller sent me some wonderful photos of her in the sun, and she is in brand new condition. Of course I am already thinking about a beautiful braid for her, and I am shopping for pendants and charms to get for her. I will share photos when she arrives. If I don't sell my Teal bag though, my husband will murder me so I won't be able to post anything!
    :nuts:
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats, Deana!!! It's BEAUTIFUL! :yahoo:

3. congrats!!

it is TDF!

4. Congrats.

5. Beautiful! such a great purchase!

6. :heart: yum! is that indigo??

7. That colour is just..... *drools*........

iI love how vibrant and rich it is! Plus i'tll go so perfectly with jeans :biggrin:

YAY for Deana!

8. hip, hip, hooray for Deana & her new blue city, it's gorgeous girl :yahoo:

9. Wow, gorgeous indeed!

10. Congrats Deana! It's absolutely stunning!! Enjoy.;)

11. Your new bag is stunning..makes me want a blue city!!

12. :drool: That color is gorgeous!

13. :love: WOW - CONGRATS Deana :flowers: - very pretty :yes:

14. OMG!!! Could that color be any more beautiful? I think I'd sleep with the bag it's that beautiful.;)

15. ^^ lol :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: