I Am So Blue

Blue de Prusse Kelly in Epsom, Kelly pochette in swift

attachment.php

Attachments

• BdP Epsom and swift.jpg
    BdP Epsom and swift.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 184
As several others have pointed out, blue jean is a different colour in different leathers. I agree with hermesmonkey that BJ is lovey in clemence and togo. It is a deeper, richer shade than in epsom, where it is lighter, cooler and flatter.

In togo (which is where I have it), the deepness of the blue makes is suitable for winter wear. In fact, it actually makes me happy to pull it out when the world in drab and grey - the pop of colour against the greys and blacks I seem to live in for the whole winter season really is striking. It also looks great in the summer.

I disagree that ciel is a better neutral - too light and cool for the insipid colours of winter.

I love indigo also, an amazing neutral, but it might be too dark for what you are looking for.

I love all kinds of blue...each one for different reason.

BJ is most probabely the "Signauture" blue by Hermes.

If you wear lots of denim, Bleu de Prusse or Blue Royal are best matchers , and year round colors for sure ....

LOL I was thinking the same thing XiaoXiao.

Coleigh it probably depends a little on your year 'round climate but I wear blue jean through the four seasons. It's works back beatifully with both taupe and grey I love it in togo and clemence for that purpose. BJ in Epsom is fab but a lighter sky blue and perhaps not quite as seasonally versatile. Though there's a gorgeous pic of Gwyneth Paltrow in the stars thread wearing BJ and black IIRC.

BdP in Epsom as per English's Kelly is another super choice.

I love all kinds of blue...each one for different reason.

BJ is most probabely the "Signauture" blue by Hermes.

If you wear lots of denim, Bleu de Prusse or Blue Royal are best matchers , and year round colors for sure ....

I agree plus blue thalassa. They all have the right mix of blue which is not too dark (indigo), neither too bright (BJ); perfect for all-year round. Not sure if it's possible to order blue royal now.

How about bleu abysse?:idea: