I am sad.........and kinda mad

I'm so sorry hun *hugs*. My mc pochette is rubbing off on the corners and a little on one of the top flowers on my speedy..i notiuced it rubs off faster on the black than white.

I'm sorry that the situation didn't resolve itself so well. I hope you will get your speedy though!
Although it might not make you feel better, your situation has made me decide that I will not purchase any MC pieces (except a cles maybe) and use scarves/bandeaus to brighten my purses.

Sorry to hear about that! It's true that's just a normal effect with the MC. It's one of the reasons I am so hesitant to purchase anything from the MC line.

That stinks! Sorry for the bad news. If this makes you feel any better, my black mc wapity is doing the same thing as well. It used to bother me but now it just gives me another reason to get another small wallet/item.:P

I didn't know that! Thanks for the warning all. LOL, I guess if I want to use it regularly, I'll get a cosmetic case, where I can store my goodies in their dustbag.:roflmfao: I'm such an anal nut.

sorry darling it is like that some people haven't had so much luck with multicolor and some others have no problem at all
hope u get that speedy soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure that will look amazing all the time

I'm so sorry about your wapity! I feel your MC pain...I try to look at it as my pieces have 'character' when this starts happening. I know it doesn't help much...but I hope you get your speedy soon!

I am confused how the regular monogram would not chip and the MC would chip. Would not they stamp the material the same way?
Good luck with your MC bag hopefully they will figure something out