I Am Really Pissed Off

fayden said:
no it's not the same one. that one has 4 key rings, the one she's selling looks like it has 6. she probably does try to do the bait and switch, and it didn't work with this seller.

Oh yeah, you're right. I bet she did try that with him. Hopefully, she will back off of you too. Ebay can be so...strange.

I like that .."the power of the purse forum" how about adding "ridding the world of fake bags and the fakers who sell them...one bag at a time....."

<g>

Two different wallets varsha624.
The link supplied by Fayden has a wallet with the LV label below the key hooks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Red-Epi-6-Key-Holder-Wallet_W0QQitemZ6857269660QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The link supplied by you the wallet has a faint but somewhat visible LV label at the top near the snap button thingy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=45237&item=6837707662

Besides, the two wallets don't have the same amount of key hooks.

Hi Fayden - I would have loved to bought it from you!! It's such a beautiful bag (I'm actually contemplating on a black jasmin).

Did you wrap a plastic return tag around the handles of the bag before you sent it out (something similar what you'd find attached to your new clothes)? A lot of the authentic LV sellers on ebay do this now to avoid the reverse bait-and-switch.

I would not let her return it! Buyer's remorse is *not* a reason for return. She should live up to her promise.

I hope she doesnt try to hold your ebay feedback hostage, thats what my friend does if he isnt satisfied with what he bought. Its horrible, especially when its over something stupid like this, and I hope it turns out for you. What grounds would she call fake on though? Did she try to have it "authenticated" somewhere?

i didn't think to do the wrap around plastic thing.

noriko- she hasn't even listed her claims on it being a fake. i haven't heard back from her yet, but i'm sure i will. i'll keep you all posted. i would hate for her to ruin my 100 percent positive feedback! that troll.

Yeah, that is just some BS right there! There are some pretty lame people out there in the world. I'm interested to see what the claims are myself, I am 100% confident that you'd NEVER sell or own a fake!

Noriko said:
I hope she doesnt try to hold your ebay feedback hostage, thats what my friend does if he isnt satisfied with what he bought. Its horrible, especially when its over something stupid like this, and I hope it turns out for you. What grounds would she call fake on though? Did she try to have it "authenticated" somewhere?

If she threatens negative feedback you can give her a negative in return. Since she also buys/sells she will probably not want to risk damaging her reputation. Whatever you do, don't leave feedback for her until she leaves it for you!

valerieb said:
If she threatens negative feedback you can give her a negative in return. Since she also buys/sells she will probably not want to risk damaging her reputation. Whatever you do, don't leave feedback for her until she leaves it for you!

Good point!

All eBayers on the forum watch out for her if she tries to bid on any of your items.

fayden said:
i didn't think to do the wrap around plastic thing.

noriko- she hasn't even listed her claims on it being a fake. i haven't heard back from her yet, but i'm sure i will. i'll keep you all posted. i would hate for her to ruin my 100 percent positive feedback! that troll.

I'm not a very savvy seller on EBAY, but I do check the ebay listings a LOT. I noticed many reputable LV ebayers have negative feedbacks mutually withdrawn. So even if she decides to throw you a negative, there's some way you can have this mediated so you won't break your 100% +feedback. It's a big hassle, but there are protections for sellers like you too.

Looks like she has less to lose than Fayden though, she only has 22, while Fayden has more than a hundred up on her. I'm just wondering where her authenticity issues are coming from:suspiciou

ahh people are so ridiculous!!! Obviously if the buyer already sells LV inspired red Epi items, then she is going to try something w/ you. I am hardly familiar w/ the Epi line, but I have no doubts that your LV is fake!! and you're on PurseForum...we don't accept fakes!! :P

definitely do not let this girl bid on any of your red epi items for sale. we should have another thread for ebay bidders to watch out for.

i am definitely not showing her this purseforum after this thread! hahaha.

worse thing would be if she stumbled on her own topic. how funny would that be?

i haven't given her any feedback yet. i can't wait for her reply email. like helloooo we weren't born yesterday.

fayden said:
no it's not the same one. that one has 4 key rings, the one she's selling looks like it has 6. she probably does try to do the bait and switch, and it didn't work with this seller.

Is it against ebay TOS to contact the seller that she bought the key chain from to see if she tried anything with them?

I'm sorry this is happening, Fayden. Makes me not want to sell on ebay! :evil: