I am pissed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdreams07

I Love Handbags!
Dec 4, 2010
I seen a Coach Handbag on ebay for sell. I put it on the Authenticity thread, and everyone said it was a fake. I sent a message to him telling him that it is fake and that it was illegal to sell it. He said in his auction that the handbag is 100% authentic which is a lie. Pretty much his message back to me was to piss off!!

I will post my message and his message back. Please help me report this auction, so it will be taken off ebay.

Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150535056113&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
Seller:Privateyes2010
Item Number:150535056113
Description:Coach Horse & Carriage Handbag

MY MESSAGE TO HIM:

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that the Coach Handbag you have up is 100% fake. It is NOT authentic.I have never seen one like this and the authentic ones usually do not have a "c" pattern on the inside and the coach creed/ serial number is wrong. I don't want you to get in trouble for selling it, so if it was me I would take it off. It is illegal to sell replicas.

Happy Holidays

HIS MESSAGE BACK TO ME:

It's not a fake, I purchased in at Coach outlet in Georgia. No one will be out a dime, I have 100% money back if not happy with bag.Go to Amazon and check all the one's on there!!! In the mean time PISS OFF!!!

I'm not an expert, and I can tell it is fake. In a situation like this, all you can do is to report the item as counterfeit. Don't waste your time bickering with the seller since he is determined to sell this POS to an unsuspecting ebayer.

Thanks walk-unafraid. I have not contacted him again. I reported the bag a few days ago, but ebay has not taken it off, so my guess was to see if I can get a few of my friends here at TPF to report it also. Thanks for your reply.

I'm not an expert, and I can tell it is fake. In a situation like this, all you can do is to report the item as counterfeit. Don't waste your time bickering with the seller since he is determined to sell this POS to an unsuspecting ebayer.

:lol:

I'm sorry, but the last sentence just made me laugh! He was sounding fairly reasonable, to begin with and then he, obviously, couldn't prevent his real personality from breaking through!

I really wouldn't worry about it, though - just report his auctions and 'take it from whence it comes'. :smile:

I told the same thing to my sister. He did sound reasonable at the beginning, but then at the end, he went insane in the membrane.

:lol:

I'm sorry, but the last sentence just made me laugh! He was sounding fairly reasonable, to begin with and then he, obviously, couldn't prevent his real personality from breaking through!

I really wouldn't worry about it, though - just report his auctions and 'take it from whence it comes'. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.