I am PISSED!!! Pics and description of my Chanel on my ebay listing have been stolen!

Jun 4, 2006
Hi ladies, I am pissed!!!

I listed my Chanel goatskin patent jumbo on ebay, and although the bag was not sold, I got an email from another ebayer, telling me that she found the same pics of the bag from another auction site!!!

This was my listing, which has been ended:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330352868227&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT

This is the listing with the stolen pics AND description!!
http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=5473365

I even WATERMARKED all my pics with my ebay username (which is also hikarupanda), and this jerk still dare to steal my pics!!!!!

I am so pissed now......I just emailed that another auction site to report the fault.....do you think they will take it down? I mean, since my pics have my username as watermarks, it's very obvious that I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE PICTURES AS WELL AS THE BAG SHOWN IN THE PICTURES, right??

So Ladies, do NOT buy from that listing from this seller ruyanwork888. He claims that he has 6 of the same bag!!!

Last edited:
i understand your frustration hon :flowers: it happened to me not so long ago, turned out it was another Tpfr ~ with friends in (not so) high places :lol:

i'm not familiar with this website ~ just keep reporting her until they take them down :yes:

I hear you, hikarupanda. I've just found out today that my Chloe pix has been used by a seller as well in another website. And yes, including my watermark too! The gall some people have these days!

I hope the website has taken down listing selling your bag. I'm still waiting for a response on my report. *sigh*

If you click on the seller's user name, it brings you to the user profile, and at the bottom it says he/she no longer has any user privilege on the site. I wonder whether they have caught up on the fact that he/she has listed items with stolen pics and are in the process of removing the listings.

ETA: they did close the listing. Hopefully he will not resurface using another ID.

what bas***rds, so glad to see it has been taken down. I think anybody with any sense would know that with such a low reserve it couldnt possibly be real, but to do that is outrageous :sad:

Hi ladies, thanks for feeling for me. Yup the listing is down and they banned that seller....but who knows, she may wanna relist the item using another user name....I will continue to pay attention to make sure that this jerk won't relist her fakes with my real photos again.....

How awful.......Ive recently decided to no longer post modeling pics here as my pics kept getting used without my permission...DRIVES ME NUTS!Now I wont post my pics anymore because of them!......shame on them!Luckily the fake auction was CLOSED..phew