I am picking up my new baby tomorrow....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just thought I would let all you animal lovers out there that I am picking up my new baby tomorrow...She is a mini wirehaired Daxie and we have named her Nancy...I am very excited but a little nervous( We have a 13 yr Shi zu ,2yr old labradoodle and a 1 yr old persian cat) ..I really hope they are kind to the new arrival any suggestions...?Any way I will post pics at the weekend....Wish us luck...!

2. gooood luck!!!

3. Good Luck!!! cant wait to see pics of your new baby!!

4. Good Luck :biggrin:

5. Good luck..can't wait to see pics!

6. Thanks...Just made up her bed...Summer and molly(my dogs) are looking as if they know what is to come....!

7. Ohh, they are suspicious? I love the name, Nancy:smile: It's a great name for a girl dog. Please show us your new baby when she comes!

No advice for integrating a new addition. We've had our dogs one at a time. Good luck!

8. I can't wait to see pics!

9. Pics, please!

10. Good luck, it will be wonderful to have a new baby in the house. Pics please.

11. Ohhh how exciting! Good luck and have a lot of fun picking her up!
    Looking forward to the pictures!

12. Good luck, can't wait to see her! :smile:

13. Well we are home...After breaking down half way...I had to call the AA....Oil leak....Anyway she is home...And we are in dispute about her name...Nancy or Maggie-May.....We have to wait for our middle daughter to come home 2moro from a sleep over....I will post pics tomorrow...Exhausted is'nt the word...!!!

14. I cant wait to see the new puppy, soooo excited

15. GL! Post pics!!!