I am organizing my shoes...

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
I always have a problem with finding my shoes in my closet. I decided to purchase clear shoe boxes from the container store and also take pictures of my shoes and tape them onto the shoe boxes so I know which shoes are in which box. I pics of some of my shoes, the rest of them are scattered in my bf's house and in Miami so I couldn't do all of them but here are some of my shoes for now...

Attachments

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
WOW!!!:nuts: :nuts: Those are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I ADORE your taste! I just tried on the platform loafer's YESTERDAY in canvas! Last pair in black are in SANFRANSICO if anyones interested...just under $800. Yikes!

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
hee,hee, I also have the Stuart W.'s beach shoes in white and blue! They gave me bad blister's...:sad:

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING SHOE COLLECTION!!!!!:nuts: :biggrin: :nuts: :biggrin: :nuts:

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
star3777 said:
WOW!!!:nuts: :nuts: Those are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I ADORE your taste! I just tried on the platform loafer's YESTERDAY in canvas! Last pair in black are in SANFRANSICO if anyones interested...just under $800. Yikes!
I am short so they are ideal for me, I wear them with jeans all the time, day and night.

star3777

Fellow "Passionista"
Nov 20, 2005
Minnie said:
I am short so they are ideal for me, I wear them with jeans all the time, day and night.
Your making me want to order the pair in Sanfrancisco.....I am only 5"3. Last ones in Country. Hmmmmmmmmmmm........