I am only 30 but now I feel old, What does it mean when...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. someone says they are rocking something??? I hear (or read I guess, lol) people saying that they rock their LV bags. I live in a small town and I never hear that here! Sorry if that is a dumb question

2. I am guessing it means you wear something so well and make the bag work on you.

3. I think you just received a compliment. Really enjoy your new speedy and you are not too old!:flowers: :yes:

4. 30 you are sooo young...rock it to means wear a bag that YOU love with confidence and excitement...wear it well and really enjoy your piece and how it looks on you...you are still a young pup...whether 30 or 70 you can rock it!!!!! Love the expression that I discovered here on tpf.....Rock it girlfriend!!!

5. Thank you everyone! I heard someone say it about my bag the other day and I had read it on here but was not sure what it really meant, lol I assumed it was something good but you know what they say about people who assume......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice