I am on the hunt... Need some help ladies!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, most of you know what I'm going through... I'm desperate for a chocolate/wine matinee. Has anyone seen one, maybe even on sale? The only place I can find one (at full-price) is at Funky Lala, and we all know they don't have coupons.

THANK YOU.

2. I thought they were offering a 25% off non-sale items??? I think there was a thread on it. :shrugs:

3. that's the only place I've seen it too. I got one off of ebay a while back and I love the color combo, plus the leather is so silky smooth and soft. I hope you can find one, you won't be disapointed.

4. Yeah, I think it was just for Easter wkd... anyone got other sighting/ideas/help??? Thanks.

5. redskater, do you have pics? tell me about yours.. i'm thinking about paying full price!!

6. i think funkylala is your best bet unless you want to wait for it on ebay to pop up.

7. or maybe Bluefly, but that's risky!

8. NMarcus- I ordered an Emerald MAB from them during the easter sale. I got an email from them today that they are still trying to get the bag for me, and will update me in a few days.

The SA told me that if they were NOT able to get the bag for me, THEN she would apply the 25% off code for me still on another bag if I wanted it. I will let you know if they can't get my bag, and then I can ask the SA if i can let you have my code.

I'll let you know soon though!

9. Wait I'm confused! Do you want a Chocolate Matinee OR a Wine Matinee or do you mean the Chocolate Matinee with Burgundy flaps?

10. Was the emerald available on their website as a preorder? I just preordered the black/ black basketweave MAM with a ship date of about 4/15. Just curious...
    Thanks!

11. ^Were you able to use a code for it? (From FLL, right?)

12. Yes, FLL. I haven't been able to find one but I know at one point they would match coupon codes so I have an email to Lizzy inquiring about it.

13. i also just emailed Lizzy about discounts cos i just preordered the black basketweave MA. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

14. mmarcus- I posted pics of this bag on the matinee pics thread.

15. Gung, I'm looking for the Chocolate Matinee with Burgundy... Thanks!