I am on the hunt... Need some help ladies!

nmarcus

Dec 4, 2007
Okay, most of you know what I'm going through... I'm desperate for a chocolate/wine matinee. Has anyone seen one, maybe even on sale? The only place I can find one (at full-price) is at Funky Lala, and we all know they don't have coupons.

THANK YOU.

Okay, most of you know what I'm going through... I'm desperate for a chocolate/wine matinee. Has anyone seen one, maybe even on sale? The only place I can find one (at full-price) is at Funky Lala, and we all know they don't have coupons.

THANK YOU.
I thought they were offering a 25% off non-sale items??? I think there was a thread on it. :shrugs:

that's the only place I've seen it too. I got one off of ebay a while back and I love the color combo, plus the leather is so silky smooth and soft. I hope you can find one, you won't be disapointed.

NMarcus- I ordered an Emerald MAB from them during the easter sale. I got an email from them today that they are still trying to get the bag for me, and will update me in a few days.

The SA told me that if they were NOT able to get the bag for me, THEN she would apply the 25% off code for me still on another bag if I wanted it. I will let you know if they can't get my bag, and then I can ask the SA if i can let you have my code.

I'll let you know soon though!

NMarcus- I ordered an Emerald MAB from them during the easter sale. I got an email from them today that they are still trying to get the bag for me, and will update me in a few days.

The SA told me that if they were NOT able to get the bag for me, THEN she would apply the 25% off code for me still on another bag if I wanted it. I will let you know if they can't get my bag, and then I can ask the SA if i can let you have my code.

I'll let you know soon though!

Was the emerald available on their website as a preorder? I just preordered the black/ black basketweave MAM with a ship date of about 4/15. Just curious...
Thanks!