I am on Coach Cloud 9!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No reveal and this will get straight to the point!

I FINALLY HAVE MY HOLY GRAIL BAG and the bag Ive wanted since 1+year!!!
    I can't believe it and even had her sleep on my nightstand (couldnt sleep in the bed since hubby refused LOL)...but I needed to make sure it wasnt a dream and could check on her thru the night...haha.

Anyways, here's my new baby!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

MISS SABRINA.
    Oh how Ive waited for her to be here. I got the exact color I was even after and for a 30% off and plus another 20%!!!!

She was worth the wait and Im soooooo in love!

2. This bag is stunning, I know why it is your HG... Congrats on finding her...

3. Very nice, Its so exciting when you get your dream bag. I have mine as well, {poppy pink tartan glam} :heart: :heart:

4. Thanks yall... I cant be happier and am just glowing. Its so funny how a bag makes you feel this wayyyyyy!!! :biggrin:

5. we are bag twins - this was the first sabrina I wanted and found her during a Macys sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS

6. I know that feeling and it is really awesome...

7. Lovely....congrats!

8. That is beautiful. Glad you found her! Funny about the nightstand.

9. Yay!! She's goregous! And don't worry about having her sleep on your night stand, my bags always sleep next to me on the floor (don't worry, its carpeted!)....My new dream bag is the cobalt patent sabrina so I totally understand why you wanted yours so badly! Come on tax money!

10. haha. . .mine is usually on my nightstand as well. Awesome bag! Just love Sabrina!

11. Congrats!! I love it when somebody finds THE bag!!

12. Congrats, very pretty!!!

13. Very nice! Congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice