I am officially a stalker. I saw a lady with LV Damier Speedy 30 and

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I followed her into J. Crew. I wanted to get a better look at her bag. It looked great on her. It look so classic. Of course, she was decked out in J.Crew clothes but, the speedy looked fantastic. Now I want one. :girlsigh:

I always wanted one before but, I already have a Saleya PM (that I hardly use because it is too small). Now I am thinking of getting rid of the Saleya and getting the Speedy 30. I Know I will not use both.

What do you think? Is that a good move?

2. Damier Speedy 30 is such a classic. It was my first LV bag! I highly recommend it. It's really roomy and can withstand any kind of abuse.

3. I love this bag-but i do love all my LV's. She's a great daily bag, wonderful size and love the speedy shape!
    Sorry, never was a fan of the saleya shape, the damier speedy is a classic! :yes:

4. I love my Damier Speedy 30!!!!!

5. Hmmm... what's wrong with J. Crew?

6. Hahaha you bag stalker! That's a funny post - thanks for the laugh!

And I agree with you on the Damier Speedy. Trade in the Saleya!

7. Get the speedy! I love my damier speedy 30 and it's sooo low maintance

8. Nothing wrong with J.Crew. I love their clothes. I just wanted to say she was in causual wear but the bag made everything look even better. In fact I was looking for the jacket she had on. LOL

9. Get the Damier Speedy! I love mine!

10. Do YOU think there's something wrong with J. Crew?

No one said anything bad about it... Duh! :smile:

11. i would go with the speedy 30!

12. I actually want a Saleya...I have a Speedy 25 azur already that I love, but I want a Saleya. I love the shape!

13. This might be my favorite Speedy-- absolutely no maintenance, but goes with everything and holds everything.

Actually one of the first Damier Speedys I saw IRL was in J.Crew!

14. I am going to get mine sooonnn soooo soonnnnn:smile:))

15. Damier Speedy is the best! It's a classic! Go for it!:yes: