I am obsessed...I need a new one!!

Jewelqueen

Jan 3, 2007
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. Handbag obsessed since my mom gave me my first LV when I was 18!!! :P

Years later I am grown-up and obsessed with designer bags......

Back to the problem at hand....I need a new Chloe bag and I can't decide.

I have a large Chocolate front pocket Paddy. I need another bag to give her a rest!!!

What should I get? I am a jewelry designer/stay at home mom so anything goes!!! If you could only get one bag (this month) what would you get? Thanks....

Hi Jewelqueen, big welcome to you :smile:

You have certainly choosen a good time to buy a new bag, the sales on Chloes are great at the mo ;)

I think the classic medium paddington is still fabulous, and some great prices available at the moment.

For instance NAP have the metallic blue and a black, both classic colours on sale at the mo, links here, just to give you some idea of what is available ;)

Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM

a betty style

The Tracy
Chloé Tracy leather tote - NET-A-PORTER.COM

or perhaps a bowling bag style?

some ideas for you to think about lol!

Happy Shopping

I say go for the red paddy (gorgeous color!) or the black shopper paddy on the United States Net-a-porter site, which are on sale right now... limited quantities, so I'd get them quick!

Welcome Welcome! Red paddy!!! Betty is cute too! I've been wanting an edith for ages! Alright, I'm about as helpful has Jag, but but but...

Pick the style you :heart: the most.