I am now the proud mommy of TRIPLETS!!!! **COME SEE!!!**

I LOVE your Ali Triplets!!!!!! I especially love the natural! YUM! Congrats!:tup:
I love the natural too!!! And I was NEVER really into that color, but it's a nice YEAR ROUND color that goes w/ ANY clothing I wear!!!! I have an older camel duffle, and the legacy natural is a bit richer in color than that, so it's a nice addition!!! THANKS!!!!:yes:

Congrats on the triplets and the wallet!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!! It's funny b/c I have been walking around w/ Whiskey Ali since Xmas day, but today I have to take my daughter to the PEDIATRICIAN :throwup:(icky germ infested office!!!! LOL) :roflmfao: and I will NOT take Ali there....I'm taking my SWINGPACK!!!! :yes:Do any of you do that, too, or am I the ONLY NUT here!!!???? :wtf:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! It's funny b/c I have been walking around w/ Whiskey Ali since Xmas day, but today I have to take my daughter to the PEDIATRICIAN :throwup:(icky germ infested office!!!! LOL) :roflmfao: and I will NOT take Ali there....I'm taking my SWINGPACK!!!! :yes:Do any of you do that, too, or am I the ONLY NUT here!!!???? :wtf:

Nods in understanding ;)