I am now the proud mommy of TRIPLETS!!!! **COME SEE!!!**

:drool: WOW! I got a whiskey Ali for Christmas, and while I LOVE her, I would LOVE a black ali as well...and a natural ali....etc etc etc....YOU are soooooooooo lucky!!!! Ali is truly a great bag. I think out of all my coach bags I love her the most and I havent carried her outside of my home yet!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!

:drool: GREAT wallet to match your whiskey Ali!!!!!! I think I *NEED* to buy this wallet to match MY whiskey Ali!!!!! Can you let me know the style number and how much it costs? Thanks!!!!

I bought the BLEECKER COMPACT CLUTCH WALLET IN BRITISH TAN LEATHER!!!!! SHE MATCHES WHISKEY ALI PERFECTLY, AND LOOKS GREAT W/ NATURAL ALI!!! HERE SHE IS:
2007_1225BleeckBritTanWallet0022.jpg

THE INSIDE:
2007_1225BleeckBritTanWallet0044.jpg

WITH WHISKEY ALI:
2007_1225BleeckBritTanWallet0032.jpg

AND MODELLING (YOU CAN SEE MY NEW DIAMOND JOURNEY NECKLACE HUBBY BOUGHT ME FOR XMAS, TOO, IN THIS PIC):
2007_1225BleeckBritTanWallet0008.jpg

AND W/ WHISKEY ALI AGAIN!!!
2007_1225BleeckBritTanWallet0037.jpg

Wow!!:tup: Great choice!!!!!!! I luv luv luv the whiskey Ali on you!!!!! Super!!

Beautiful bags- what a great hubby! I'm "expecting" my first ali to arrive soon and this thread just made me want to get one of each color, too! Congrats. I love the wallet, too!