I am now taking bets!

Dec 18, 2009
Let's see how long I last before opening up my Silver Sophia for Christmas.

My bet is tomorrow, LOL. :P

coach.jpg

I'm going to make a confession. I got my "gift" boxed and even know it's not suppose to be opened until Christmas Day, I carefully untied the ribbon and look at my gift from time to time and then carefully tie it up again. When my tree gets put up, I'm going to put the box underneathe and continue on with this cycle. hahahahah. Yea. I'm a kid like that. My bf keeps all my gifts hidden all the time because he knows I'll peek.

:graucho:

We won't tell anyone....promise! So go ahead and open it!! I have a confession too...my DH and son picked out a bag for me last week but said that I couldn't use it until Christmas. Well, after everyone left for school or work I busted her out of that bag and took her for a spin to the store! Then put her back :sad:

We won't tell anyone....promise! So go ahead and open it!! I have a confession too...my DH and son picked out a bag for me last week but said that I couldn't use it until Christmas. Well, after everyone left for school or work I busted her out of that bag and took her for a spin to the store! Then put her back :sad:
^^That is too funny!!!!Strange how we are with our bags:smile:If we know they are there, we just have no patience..That is why I used my credit and just paid the bal. for my new Clover Sophia!Having the pce, helped alot!I knew I wanted to carry her asap.Well at least you got to take her out for a bit;)

LOL well...I opened it. After some "convincing" DH. She's now packed and sitting next to the chair by my bed.

I have no self-control when it comes to Coach.

LOL That was FAST! I remember reading your thread at 2 a.m. and you still hadn't opened it. A few hours are actually pretty good though - people don't even bother wrapping my gifts because they know I'm going to tear it open as soon as I get it! lol

Congratulations on your buy though. Hope you enjoy :smile: