I am now a proud Chloe paddy owner!

1. Hi there and thanks to all of you who helped me in my quest for a Chloe!
    I am now the proud owner of two Chloes! One hobo paddington in the grenat color (still trying to get used to that shape but I do love the color) and also one of the original tan chloe paddys in brand new condition (purchased off e-bay with your authentication help). The tan one is still on the way but as soon as I get it, I will post both!
    Now the last thing that I'd like to add for now is an ivory paddy!! suggestions on shape, anyone?

2. I always thought the box shape was adorable...or another satchel?

Congrats on your new paddys!

3. Congratulations on your paddys! :yahoo:

4. wow, you are our kind of Gal. Not one, but two Chloes to start off your collection ;)

So happy for you. What eBay one did you go for in the end?
    :smile:

5. Chloe-babe, thanks so much for your help!! I ended up buying item eBay: CHLOE PADDINGTON HANDBAG, USED ONCE, TAN (item 170014636890 end time Aug-05-06 07:25:10 PDT)

I asked for more pix and posted them here and got the thumbs up! I am glad I got the tan (on your recommendation:yes: ), I think it will be the perfect color.
    What do you think for a style for an ivory bag? I need something to sling over the shoulder cause I've got the two girls--they are two handfulls!

6. Congrats on getting your two Chloes! Please post pics!

7. Congrats on your two new Chloe bags!! The tan is amazing; I love mine and will never, ever part with it!

We have very similar taste in bags. :biggrin:

8. We do!! I'll post pictures next week when it arrives!

9. Congrats! Can't wait to see your pics!

10. Congratulations! The paddington is such a versatile color. As everyone mentioned, please post photos of your new beauty!

11. Congrats! You got some great buys!

12. I did!! I am so excited! Thanks elongreach for your help and pix...it really helped alot with my decision!!

13. congrats and welcome to paddyville. the madness starts now :yahoo:

14. Looking forward to seeing the pics!!! Congratulations! I think no harm in getting the paddy satchel in ivory, even if you already have it in tan -- it's still the best shape!

15. Congrats! Can't wait to see your photos!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice