I am not exactly happy wit this charm!!! Whats the matter COACH?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
Either Coach needs a new photographer or a new picture editor, whats the matter with them in the past few months? Berry Bags are looking dark in their pictures but light in IRL, same with other colors, they're pictures are not true to live....THey should quality control those pictures before sending out items that aren't true to their pictures. I m a little upset right now. I bought this keychain on wednesday and it was shipped this morning, I was thrilled for a chain for my satchel, but when I opend the package it looked like nothing on the Coach website....

Look at this, its supposed to be the charm from coach's website:
and what they sent me. The flower is supposed to be curved to the left and its supposed to have a shorter "string" but in IRL it's just as long and straight...... I really am upset about this, what do you think? I thought it would also look more like a light teal green and not grass green irl... :sad::cursing:

Attachments

• 92469_mti_a0_front.jpg
    92469_mti_a0_front.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_3597.JPG
    IMG_3597.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_3600.JPG
    IMG_3600.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 253
I hate when stuff like this happens! I've come to the conclusion not to buy unless I see it in person. You can always return it. At least you have a beautiful Penelope satchel!

Wow that really sucks... Not to be mean but the second one is ugly. If I were to see it on the bay I would think it is fake.. I can not believe they choose the second one rather than the first one. I like the pastel colors on the first one. I wonder if they are all like that..

Looks like someone at Coach seems to be having way too much fun on Photoshop or something...

I'd definitely return it if it came out dramatically different from what I was expecting, and I'd be sure to let them know exactly why as well.

That's what i thought... I loved the pastel colors on the coach pic, but its not even close..... :sad: I had to order it bkz none of my stores have them IRL... I m so mad at coach for doing stuff like this. I m leaving on vacation on sunday, tomorrow is valentines day and my son has high fever, i can't even leave the house to return this item! Thanks Coach, thanks a lot! I m one happy camper today!
Do you guys think i should complain over the phone? If i go to the store the SA's will just stare at me like i m nuts. I went in there with my Cala Lily charm one day and one SA sais "ohh, where did you get that? thats not coach for sure!" WTH???

I'm sorry to hear that. I agree that it sux that some things look better online than IRL and sometimes visa versa, somethings look ugly on the website and cute in person. They'd probably be way more efficient by posting better quality pictures. Hope your little one feels better!!

I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with your flower...especially it comes with a $$$ price tag. I'd suggest you take it back whenever you can.

For what's it worth, I like your new charm. I was debating with the Cala Lily or the Water Lily (and I chose the Cala Lily instead before actually seeing it in person - very cute and I didn't know the lily flower itself is patent leather). The bright colors of the water lily stands out a lot against your black and white bag.

Oh, I forgot to add that I think the charm still looks great. It certainly doesn't look the same but I don't think it looks cheap or fake or anything. I think the bright colors actually look better than the more muted ones with that particular bag. If you don't like it, though, return it for sure.

Hey! That doesn't look the same at all! I'd call 'em up and complain. Looks like a knock off. The one on the web looks pastel, the one you received looks like primary colors. It's totally different! They must have messed up.

I like the daffodil one but thought it looked maroon on the website...someone on the tpf has it and in her pictures it looks magenta...not sure what to think but now seeing yours I am guessing it is magenta like the picture and not the maroon I saw on the website. So random. I think it is still very cute on your bag though even if it isn't exactly like the website's

i would return that ugly thing. no offense if someone likes the second one better...but that's nothing like it's supposed to look. those colors are not attractive! and it looks weird and fake. it's so oddly shaped, and straight.

I agree with everyone, return it! I was oogling over that fob too, but now I am disgusted. Coach's stock photos are highly deceiving in almost every possible way. Thankfully their return policy is generous. I would return it right away! With such a pricey fob, it'd better be accurate and satisfactory! Unfortunately it isn't. I'm disappointed.