I Am Nominated For Chick of the Month

pghandbag

O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
This local boutique, Chick has a website/store and I am nominated for the "Chick of the Month" contest because I entered in a little blurb about what fashion means to me. I have a decent amount of competition but figured I would see if anyone was interested in casting a vote my way.

I am "Jessica" listed second from the top. You should really see all the nominees and decide for yourself though:

http://www.chickdowntown.com/viewchicks.asp

If I win, I would get a gift card for the store but even better, the glory of having the winning entry. I wrote it really fast so who knows...

I THINK my vote went through. When you vote, does it just re-load to the same page? Thats what happened when I filled in my name and e-mail. I hope it went through! Good luck!!

I THINK my vote went through. When you vote, does it just re-load to the same page? Thats what happened when I filled in my name and e-mail. I hope it went through! Good luck!!

It told me to check my email and confirm my vote, which I did. Then it said to check back at the end of the month and see how our "chick" did.