I am New Minkette: MA CLUTCH--is this style OLD-why so hard to find??

My SA at LB told me they'll be getting the MAC in brown croc only, no black. It broke my heart. I was hoping for a Black Crock MAC to make up for missing out on getting one in Night.

I just emailed LB to preorder the MAC in brown croc, but they said they had no plans to stock the MAC in brown croc, the only new color LB is planning to stock is the MAC in purple lizard, which should arrive within the next week and a half.

I had to wait forever for my MAC because there were some quality problems and this was before Blake. I finally got it in persimmon and love it. However, after one day of wearing it I did notice a tiny flaw in the leather which bummed me out. The store reordered when I got mine and sent all of them back to RM.

Thanks so much for your help, and welcome to Minkette-land!! ;)

There's a thread on this bag if you do a search in the RM forum for "Komen." (sorry, I am lousy about posting threads...if anyone would be so kind as to explain to me...)

This bag will be available in October, and part of the proceeds will benefit the Susan Komen fund (breast cancer research). Beautiful all around, no?

I really want this clutch but will be back in the hospital in Oct ( this is number 5). I won't be too cohe:heart:rant but would appreciate a PM if this goes on sale. It is important to me.

thank you

attachment.php

Here is the brown croc
the metallic blue
and is that purple metallic too

I really want this clutch but will be back in the hospital in Oct ( this is number 5). I won't be too cohe:heart:rant but would appreciate a PM if this goes on sale. It is important to me.

thank you

dear andee,

i would be more than happy to send you a PM (you have my word on it!) the very day it goes on sale...do you happen to know what exact day and store/website it will be on sale at?

i hope that you are doing well -- my thoughts are with you! :yes:

Thanks for the link, shyne. I scoured that thread before I bought my seagreen MAC (love love love).

I just wish there were pictures of the actual bag in the colors for pre-order. (Even a fuzzy tiny one from an ad or something!) I guess that could be said about almost all the pre-orders though. :sweatdrop:

But it's probably a good thing that there aren't or else who knows how much trouble I could get myself into. :graucho: