i am new here.. need yr opinion...

Yes, absolutely. As Mandy said, the luggage tags are removable, if you don't like them. Or, you could add more charms, depending on your taste. As it happens, the seller is a great one and the price is nice. :tup:

I'm going to be the lone naysayer here, but the bag looks very feminine to me.

Everything about it (not just the removable charms) screams female purse to me; the lock, the stripes, and the patent.

Personally, if I saw a man carrying that bag, I would wonder why he had a womans purse. Thats just my honest opinion.

Unless you are a feminine gay man, or a straight man who is extremely secure with his sexuality and masculinity, I would suggest that you not get the bag. I don't think the bag is unisex at all, but it's really up to what you're comfortable wearing.

I think Cheri is a little too small proportion wise for a man. A French Tote may be better. I think the patent & stripes combo is cool on a man tho! & those luggage tags can be removed. I removed mine coz it adds too much weight. Mine was tri-colour & the brown leather throughout the bag is just too heavy for me.

I use to have this bag, and IRL it is more feminine. For a guy i would recommend the French tote.

There is also a messenger RM bag coming out within the next couple months.