I am lusting over the Denim Pleaty - any opinions?

1. Anyone have this bag? Do you love it? Carry it a lot or does it not go with most outfits? It fits over the shoulder, right?

I am soooo loving this bag right now! :love:

[​IMG]

2. Very cute bag, but its a handbag not a shoulder bag.

I have thought about this bag and the baggy pm, like you i like the idea of a shoulder bag..( since i already have the speedy (denim)

3. I think it's cute but too small, IMO.

4. The Baggy can be a shoulder bag, but I like the look of the Pleaty much better. :smile: I'm a fan of dainty handbags that are carried on the crook of the elbow.

5. It's so cute, and I think it's roomy even it look small :smile: I dont like the Baggy either....

6. it is CUTE.

7. It's so cute.. but it is a handheld, I think I prefer the baggy PM over it.

8. I think this bag is supercute! :love:

9. The pleaty is a very cute bag! I personally like the baggy pm (have one myself:love: ) and bought the long strap to wear it two ways.

10. I am not a fan of the Denim line, but I love the Pleaty! It's darling. Like clanalois, I am also a lover of dainty handbags. I think the Pleaty would go with most casual outfits.

11. This is the denim bag I want to get too! I don't think it can really be used as a shoulder bag as it is quite small. I wish it was a little bigger because it is really the only style I like in the denim line.

12. Definately a cute bag. I love handheld bags especially in the summer.

13. Love It

14. The pleaty is my favorite stylke in the denim line, very cute =)

15. What about the mini pleaty? It's a shoulder bag and is very cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice