I am lusting over the Denim Pleaty - any opinions?

colleenco

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Outside Philly, PA
Anyone have this bag? Do you love it? Carry it a lot or does it not go with most outfits? It fits over the shoulder, right?

I am soooo loving this bag right now! :love:

lvobsessed

Mar 15, 2006
Your Town, My house
Very cute bag, but its a handbag not a shoulder bag.

I have thought about this bag and the baggy pm, like you i like the idea of a shoulder bag..( since i already have the speedy (denim)

colleenco said:
Anyone have this bag? Do you love it? Carry it a lot or does it not go with most outfits? It fits over the shoulder, right?

I am soooo loving this bag right now! :love:

clanalois

i <3 bags
O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
New York City
The Baggy can be a shoulder bag, but I like the look of the Pleaty much better. :smile: I'm a fan of dainty handbags that are carried on the crook of the elbow.

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
It's so cute, and I think it's roomy even it look small :smile: I dont like the Baggy either....

sunshinesmilee

beaches & sunny days☀️
O.G.
Jan 7, 2006
Paradise
The pleaty is a very cute bag! I personally like the baggy pm (have one myself:love: ) and bought the long strap to wear it two ways.

meemos

Feb 16, 2006
I am not a fan of the Denim line, but I love the Pleaty! It's darling. Like clanalois, I am also a lover of dainty handbags. I think the Pleaty would go with most casual outfits.

Jan 27, 2006
This is the denim bag I want to get too! I don't think it can really be used as a shoulder bag as it is quite small. I wish it was a little bigger because it is really the only style I like in the denim line.