I am loving this Leah Legacy wristlet...

mrose75

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I got this at the outlet over the weekend and I LOVE it. I can't believe how much it can fit, I can get my blackberry curve and madison french wallet in it. And I love, love, love the legacy stripe! :love:

PLEASE excuse DH's desk in the background...he needs to clean it off. :Push:

Here is the wallet and satin mini skinny in it and I'm using the BB to take the pic...

insideleahwrist.jpg

Here she is...

coach07.jpg

I like that wristlet; I am really into the legacy stripes right now. I think it would be nice to have this piece with the vachetta trim; to see what I think of how it ages/patinas, rather than getting it on a bag and possibly not liking it. Last time I was at the outlet, they were $79. How much are they now?

I like that wristlet; I am really into the legacy stripes right now. I think it would be nice to have this piece with the vachetta trim; to see what I think of how it ages/patinas, rather than getting it on a bag and possibly not liking it. Last time I was at the outlet, they were $79. How much are they now?

She was $79 but there was another 20%...according to my receipt she was $63.20 in the end, thats not too bad and I am loving the legacy stripe and wanting more. lol.:P