I am loving this Leah Legacy wristlet...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this at the outlet over the weekend and I LOVE it. I can't believe how much it can fit, I can get my blackberry curve and madison french wallet in it. And I love, love, love the legacy stripe! :love:

PLEASE excuse DH's desk in the background...he needs to clean it off. :Push:

Here is the wallet and satin mini skinny in it and I'm using the BB to take the pic...

[​IMG]

Here she is...

[​IMG]

2. I have that same Wristlet and I love her toooo...

3. Wow! You can fit a ton in there! Holy smokes!

4. I like that wristlet; I am really into the legacy stripes right now. I think it would be nice to have this piece with the vachetta trim; to see what I think of how it ages/patinas, rather than getting it on a bag and possibly not liking it. Last time I was at the outlet, they were $79. How much are they now?

5. It's very cute. I love the Legacy stripes!

6. Yes it's very cute, and has lots of color!!

7. I love legacy stripes :love:

8. She was $79 but there was another 20%...according to my receipt she was $63.20 in the end, thats not too bad and I am loving the legacy stripe and wanting more. lol.:P

9. ^^Thanks! You got a great price! ITA, I love the legacy stripe and want more!!!

10. Very Cute! I love the legacy strip fabric and can't believe how much she holds. If my DH cleaned his desk I would faint!

11. I have this wristlet in the black sateen and I love it also.

12. Beautiful!