I am loving the Courier, but....

^^ sorry i can't find any photos, but i'm only 5'2" & i've got a black courier that i adore...i would only use it as a travel bag though, not for everyday...i've tried it out once already & it was perfect!!!...it holds alot & is easy to carry with the messenger strap :tup:

Look for Cityoflights coral courier post -- shouldn't be too far back. Looks great on her.

It is a big bag though, I have only had mine for a few weeks and have used it as an everyday bag. It looks cool with not much in it. But I am 5'10". There's a few pics in the picture thread not too far back, if you want to see.

Chinkee21 I think it would depend on the color and the softness of the leather..I agree with Drati that Cheshirecat could show you how beautiful she looks in her Courier..since the Search is down you could PM her..have you had the chance to try one on?

Thanks for your opinions, ladies. Now all I have to do is decide which color to get! Maybe I will wait for fall....I actually saw the Courier IRL few days ago, yes it is HUGE, but it was stuffed with paper tissue as well..I didn't get to try it on tho..

Look for Cityoflights coral courier post -- shouldn't be too far back. Looks great on her.

It is a big bag though, I have only had mine for a few weeks and have used it as an everyday bag. It looks cool with not much in it. But I am 5'10". There's a few pics in the picture thread not too far back, if you want to see.

Oh no, she might show the CR Courier again! Just kill me now...:drool: