I am loving my new bag!!

Sigh...I know Meemie - but I've parted with one so far (the Shamrock) and now the Nude. I think the one that really BLASTS out at me the very very very most is the Marine Blue. It's such a color, I cannot describe. It's amazing. The Citrus is nice, but it's bugging me that my son said it's like a school bus....:rolleyes:. My husband thinks that it's hard to get a good pink bag so it's great that we have the Ballet Pink, but oh the fuchsia is so beauty-full.....If I had my drothers and an endless supply of money, I'd like to find in my closet the Marine Blue, the Jade, the Fuchsia, the Toffee and the Citrus. Well, at least I still would ONLY have 5 of these bags!!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks to this forum I found the begeren moorea tote. I was a little concerned as I was not able to read up too much on it before I bought it. What I had read was very good and since it was in pink and on sale for $145 how could a girl pass it up.

The bag came today and I am very impressed with it. The ballet color is not as pink as it has looked in photo's it really does remind me of the true color of ballet slippers. The leather is extremely lightweight and very, very soft. The bag is also made very well and I love the cute lining. It has three pockets on the inside as well as a zippered pocket and a key thing on the inside. The zippers on the outside pockets make it easy to get into the bag as well. Anyway I took some pics of it to share with all of you.
img_4165.jpg

Slouchy
img_4160.jpg

Bottom
img_4164.jpg

Pocket
img_4161.jpg

The Inside:
img_4155.jpg

img_4157.jpg

Dustbag

img_4168.jpg

I am now very sure I will be ordering the fuchsia!! I can see why some of you ordered more than one!!

Where did you get it on Sale--I'd love to get one. Ebay only has green and camel and they are around $250

Today my Moorea tote arrived in Ballet pink. I got the idea to get this awesome bag from Meemie who posted on here a few weeks ago. I took a few pics of the purse so you all could see it.

View attachment 145437

View attachment 145438

View attachment 145439
I would really like to get the ballet tote and have emailed delcina.com to see if they had more, but your picture if much paler than chiara's which is more bubblegum pink, which is the true color? Thanks

Doing the happy dance. I found one. Also found out that if anyone else is interested in ballet pink check with Delcina.com, its not on the website but they did have one today. All those emails paid off. Thanks. I really do need to stay off this board, you girls keep showing new bags that I didn't know existed.:yahoo: