I am looking for the second Bbags. Can't decided btw Work or Parttime.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I currently has a city already but I think it's a bit small to put all my stuff when I go to work. I don't carry laptop around but I do have 3 separate little bags inside my purse. Also, I would like to have a purse that I can put on my shoulder too.

2. #2 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    i think u need a part time.:yes:

3. part time

4. if you want to wear it over your shoulder the PT has the shoulder strap. It holds quite a bit too.

5. Part Time

6. Wow parttime is popular. Is parttime a lot bigger than city?
    First I was thinking Work, but I am afraid it might be too big.

I don't like the strap cus otherwise I can put city on my shoulder too.
    I read from Balenciaga site it seems like Parttime has longer handle than the Work. Am I correct?

7. i am able to fit my work over my shoulder just fine

8. I vote for work. I can still fit it over my shoulder :smile: the pt is too rectangular for me

9. Part time. I think its a good size and fits comfy on the shoulder and you also have a strap if you like to carry it that way.

10. I would give the part time a try - you can carry it in different ways as it has the shoulder strap :smile:

11. If you get GH, both the PT and Work will fit over your shoulder.

Although it's primarily E/W, my PTs look very similar to the Work when carried by handles over the shoulder. Depending on the bulk of items you carry, the bottom will drop a few inches and the body will look more square. Then, when you carry by the shoulder strap, it's definitely an E/W bag.

I love the PT because it's like two bags in one!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice