I am looking for MbyMJ Black Teri tote!

myskylab

Rattle and Hum
O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I am not usually into MbyMJ bags(but I love MbyMJ clothing line!), but suddenly I love love Teri tote. It looks perfect to carry some books and stuff for everyday.

I was searching for all online sale list from Saks, NM, elux, Net-a-porter, Bloomings, and Nordstrom, and it seems black is all sold out....... :crybaby:

Have you guys seen this bag on sale from any store?
Is this bag the one hard to find? Or can I find it on sale from store?
hum..... :sad:

Sorry about many questions but please give me some advice-. TIA! :heart:

And for someone who is interested in this bag, Bergdorf has red one, and Net-a-porter has beige now. :smile:

index.jpg

I would call an actual BG store and ask them to search store-wide, since their sale just started.

For stores that have both on-line and department stores, there seems to be two different inventory systems, and you can often find items through SAs that are no longer on-line and visa versa.

Also Barneys is starting their sale. The Teri style has been out more than a year, so finding one shouldn't be too difficult. It's a great bag that I own in the Carbon Blue.

Black isn't a hard to find color. They also pop-up on eBay every now and then!

On a completely different topic, which color of the Teri is considered to be the rarest - firebird or carbon blue? I've been looking for either color for the LONGEST TIME - how much do you think someone would sell them for?