I am livid... why would a PowerSeller steal one of my pics

coachfreak

Looking for LVOE
Oct 27, 2007
Hi all-

I just went through some listings on eBay and realized that while their other pics could be real, they ADDED one of my pics to their listing to show the TRUE color of the bag.

I have added them to the do not bid and reported them to eBay, but why would a Powerseller just not take more pics of their actual bag?

I have even looked at some of their listings before to possibly buy!

I've recently found a power seller using the whole content selling an item that just ended on my end. It was the same item. He/she didn't even bother to change the font or color of the letterings. I thought I was having a dajavoo.

Of course, I reported it to ebay. Unfortunately, one of the items was sold before ebay do anything.

People are lazy!

How annoying!!
Not long ago, I had to report a seller (with over 1000 feedback comments!!) who stole my description of my item word for word! I worked so hard on describing that item and I saw the seller just copied the whole thing. :tdown:
Fortunately, it got taken down less than 5 minutes after I reported it.

I simply can't believe this.

I sent them a note earlier stating I had reported them for stealing my photo and not to use any of my photos again and this was their response

What item did I steal your picture for? Please let me know. thanks!

:rant: Are you kidding me??? THey steal so many pics they can't remember who they steal pics from less than 1 week ago? :cursing:

:cursing:My response

If you need to ask me what item it was for you must steal pics often. In the *** [deleted name of item so it can't be linked to my eBay account] you sold last week you added an additional pic on August 28th [to show the true color of the bag] that you copied from my listing. Learn how to take better pics and stay away from the pics on my listings. You should really be ashamed of taking a pic from another listing. Do not contact me again or use another one of my pics or I will report you to eBay for harassment on top of the reports I have already submitted for the pic you stole.

Too much? :bagslap:

grr that's SOO irritating!!! I was one of the first sellers to list the $50 off Coach card that came earlier this year and even though I'd watermarked my photo about 4-5 other sellers stole it!!!

Talk about stealing pictures, TPFers are always posting my auction photos here! But anyway... (I guess they like them)....

Yes, I hate it when ebay sellers steal my photos and listings!

I guess it happens when people are in a hurry! It comes down to the fact that they are lazy and may not have a good digital camera to take pics with, let alone transfer the image to the computer. I'm glad I have a digital camera, because pics from my phone look bad!

Talk about stealing pictures, TPFers are always posting my auction photos here! But anyway... (I guess they like them)....

Yes, I hate it when ebay sellers steal my photos and listings!

Yea, but I understand why tPFers sometimes do it, they just bought something and can't take pics themselves and they are NOT doing it to actually sell an item, just to show others what they just bought or what they are looking for. [At least the ones I have seen]

In this case it was used for advertising for their item.