I am just so in love with bleecker leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well it has been awhile since i have posted something but i bought the brown signature katylen (SP) sneaker for my mother as an early mothers day gift. Today, T picked up a bleecker zip leather whiskey hobo. I love how the leather feels . . Outlet is having a insane sale on them with tax it cost $71.27. Well, back to writing up papers. Now all i need is a nice light weight leather tote .

2. Congrats, you got a great deal and I have Katelyn's too except in black :smile:

3. Good deal! Post pics when you can!

4. Ooh, I'd love to have a small Bleecker hobo - great deal!! Can't wait to see the eye candy!!

5. What a great deal. I love my hobo in wine so much.

6. Wow great deal. Congrats!!

7. What an amazing deal on your bag!!!! Which outlet did you go to?

8. i went to the outlet in nigara falls ny... they also had the katylen sneakers that i just purchased on pce at full price store there for $99 . i will post pics when i get near a camera thansk to all ....

9. Congrats on the bag and sneakers!